Thats me

Thats me

About Me

My photo
CLICK ON MYPHOTO TO GET HOME AND TO OTHER BlogLABS riversurfer above for more sites here :Care takers of this site listed below C.R.S.A and it s riversurfers to date and riders as of today the day d day for the RIVER,SOUL,SURF,MTNS I love Colorado and want to surf for CRSA and the World and all that it stands for on Dec 4 2007 a . G.C.D boardlabs , SURFCO , Fifferlab tech is in charge of enviromental impact along with plowtruk riverboards and Above7studiosfilm along with Hollywood along with Surfco.And World River Surfers UnderGround and Above Riversurfing and related links or blog groups Above7 and chopperland at crsasurfco@yahoo.com will take all waves ,angers ,info or loves matain all promotions all time and footage donated will be used to promote the state of Colorado and riversurfing there of and the World . "So if you want me to 86 anything from the formate let me know Im a pirate sorry .otherwise Thankyou for your support. become a team member and create your profile please link to crsasurfco@yahoo.com send me a WAVE on ya ill e drunkin frenchman if you want to surf or not. The Surf is here lets keep it clean and safe SAFEBOATERS and RIVERSURFERS

www.piplinepictures.com

www.piplinepictures.com
Thanks you